tropical freshwater & saltwater fish wall art
Sport Fish Plaques:
Sail Fish, Sailfin Fish, Mahi Mahi, Dorado wall decor
Sea Critter Plaques:
Marine Mammals, Shark, SeaHorse, StarFish, Crab wall art
Come See Us: Please visit us at these Ho'olaule'a, Festivals, Shows or Fairs
Island Lifestyle Books & Music: find wonderful bargains for Hawaiian Books & Music!
cool links: Hawaiian, Surfer, Sport fishing, Island Lifestyle
Fishgeeks Aquaria Ring
How fun & cool it could be having them surrounding you? Can you imagine them "Swimming" all around you in your bathroom's shower or your patio walls?
Find out how much fun it is to decorate your home in an
ocean theme by buying our Sea Turtle wall plaques & hang them up onto your home's walls or ceilings!
Our hand painted sea turtle wall plaques will make your bathrooms, living/great room, kitchen or patio look warm, bright and Hawaiian! Use them as yard art in your outdoor garden areas.
All of our tropical wall art plaques are made of plastic composite & beautifully hand painted in true to life special anti-ultraviolet colors. They have been designed to give you decades of impressive interior home decor use.
Unique Hawaiian, Nautical, Ocean,
& Island lifestyle themed goodies.
Create a little bit of Hawaii in your home!
Mahalo nui loa!
Thank you for shopping with us!
Would you like to learn some fun & interesting SEA TURTLE facts, myths or information?
* Pacific Green (Honu'ea), Hawksbill, Olive Ridley, and Leatherback sea turtles are native to Hawaii.
* Loggerhead sea turtles can still be found in Hawaiian waters. Loggerheads have learned to adapt to a wide variety of habitats. They populate continental shelves, bays, estuaries, and lagoons.
* Kauila, a Hawaiian sea turtle goddess, was born on the black sandy shores of Punalu’u in the district of Ka’u on the Big Island of Hawaii Kauila loved children. She enjoyed changing herself into a little girl so that she could play with & watch over children. The people of Ka’u cherish Kauila for her fresh water pond which gave them drinking water & for keeping their children safe.
* Hundreds of years ago, there were many millions of sea turtles swimming the Earth's Kai (oceans). Today, all seven species of sea turtle are considered either endangered or threatened.
*The Hawaiian Pacific Green (Honu) sea turtle is dangerously close to extinction.
* Sea turtles pre-date many dinosaurs! They have been swimming our oceans for over 100 million years.
* Hawksbill sea turtles are often considered the most beautiful sea turtle in the world Their Hawaiian name is 'ea.
* Kemp's Ridleys nest in Mexican waters It is the smallest member of the Chiloniidae family Their shells are heart-shaped, oval or round Their shells range in color from gray (in young turtles) to shades of olive green in adults. exas has an experimental nesting site. Kemp's ridleys are the most critically endangered species of all sea turtles.
* Olive Ridleys can be found in Mexican waters, tropical regions of the Atlantic Ocean and Indian Ocean. They are the most abundant of the sea turtles.
* Leatherbacks are the largest reaching 2000 lbs! They also dive the deepest and can stay down the longest of the 7 species of sea turtles.
* Australian Flatback sea turtles are indigenous to Australian waters. They are not found anywhere else in the world.
* Would you like to adopt a Hawaiian Sea Turtle? You can help your very own Hawaiian Sea Turtle through the Hawai'i Wildlife Fund! Please visit http://www.wildhawaii.org/adopt.html for more information.
Here's what a few of our happy customers have to say about our goodies:
Wed, Feb. 125, 2009
I just received my order . . . Thank you SO MUCH for the extra fish, it is just gorgeous!!! That was just so sweet of you to do, we love your store and I am sure that I will be back soon. My son is dying for some crabs! Thank again for your great thoughtfulness.
A. Enlund, (Louisianana)
Tues, Dec. 16, 2008
. . . got the package last week. Thank you so very much for your kindness. My daughter was thrilled to get the fish and they look beautiful in her room. Happy Holidays and thank you again.
S. McCandless (California)
Wed, Aug 13, 2008
Wow.....I was so pleased with the turtles that I ordered! They are absolutely beautiful. The workmanship is great as is the vibrant colors. Now my bathroom reminds me of the turtles that I seen in Hawaii. I certainly will be placing another order in the future, and I do appreciate how they were packaged. Thanks again!
E. Sandell (Wichita, KS)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Thank you for the very pretty cherub fish. What a lovely surprise. All the fish arrived and our tropical fish room looks great! Thank you for your help with this project . . . I won't forget where to go if I need one or two additions.
D. Whittum (Orange, FL)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
HI, THE SHARK AND TURTLE ARRIVED THIS MORNING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MY GRANDSON WILL BE THRILLED WHEN HE FINDS HIS SHARK IS HERE. YOUR PRODUCTS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I AM TELLING AND SHOWING EVERYONE I KNOW!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN,
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE FIRST ORDER OF FISH THAT WE RECIEVED FROM YOU, THEY ARE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN WE COULD HAVE IMAGINED! WE SPEND EVERY DAY ENJOYING THEM. I MOST CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN TELLING OTHERS ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL FISH! THANK YOU,
M. GRAF (Shelton, WA)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
the seahorses arrived today and are beautiful. thank you.
G. Hall (San Diego, CA)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
My fish arrived today. It looks even better than I expected. Many thanks.
D. Carvin (Honolulu, HI)
Website design questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2006 FlyingFishShop.com